Staying stress free!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Well.....before i went away on holiday i was stressed to high hell, fed up with getting nowhere with TTC and fed up of work.

Today i recieved my 1st ever letter of concern from my reigonal manager for not passing a mystry shop! After 9 years this kind of pi**ed me off BUT....its a sign that i need a change, and that change will happen when i get pregnant and ill be leaving! :)

I'm suprised how calm i stayed, i didnt even get upset, but stress is not gonna help me when its possibly my 1st real cycle of trying.

I had to post because im quite proud of myself :) ha ha xxxx

That's great Chaz :)

When you get into that right frame of mind of not stressing or obsessing then it does people the world of good :hug:

Sorry about the mystery shopper - you can't control everything all of the time.

Last edited:
Oh Chaz! money could be better spent than on mystery shoppers anyway. I'm on my soap box today but if your regional manager sent you a letter about that they need to get a grip on the real world and deal with an actual issue. Beggers belief people get paid money for sending out a letter of concern...jeez! I'm sorry to offend any regional managers potentially reading this thread but it's just a stupid concept that is age old and after 9 years of your time they should have questioned the mystery shopper actually being a dimwit!!!

That's very cool you are ok though, don't invest any of your thoughts into such nonsense and I hope your new start will bring you a bfp v.soon!

Sunbeam i totally agree with your view on the Mystrey Shoppers.....it was videod too, from a 'real customer' point of view it was fine, but from company view....shite! I need a change....so bring on my :bfp: :) xxxx

Sounds good Chaz!! Stay stress free!!

Sending you lots of :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER