FFS!!! Another friend up the duff!!

babybo

Reaction score
Getting pretty pi@@ed off now!!
Been trying for a while and virtually every friend of mine is pregnant!
Just been told that one of my close friends is due in jan!!
I'm happy for them all but getting very fed up of hearing about it!!! It's really affecting me. I feel like bursting into tears everytime I'm told the marvolus news!!

So not only have I got to endure there every growing tummies I've got to be all happy and giddy when the babies are born as I can see our trying is going to last forever!!

Hubby keeps telling me to not stress about it as it won't help but WTF an I supposed to do??? I think about it every second of every day!!!

Sorry to ramble just need to air my thoughts xx

I also feel your pain and frustration. Not only are all my friend either pregnant or just had babies(im out the club) but yesterday another girl at work announced her 13 week pregnancy. I have to now listen to chat at home and work about how it just happened straight away and was not expected so quick! Would love that to be my problem!

It will happen for us!

Hun, be strong its not easy when you've been ttc. fx with lots of baby dust xx

Im with you hunni, my best friend his preggers too and im so happy for her but also sooooooooooooooo jealous! Stay positive hun xxx

Ahh hun I know the feeling - every time I look on Facebook someone is preggers or just had one!! Hope you get your bfp soon xx

It's like theres something in the water atm =[ Everyone but those really trying seem to be getting somewhere =[[ lots of hug for everyone though XXX One day it'll be us=D

LuX

Thanx girls. This one really pissed me off today. As it was first attempt and I had no idea they were trying!! Complete shock to me!
It really hurt xx

:hug:

I understand, my sister is 25wks and complaining....she's fat! A girl at work caught 1st time and have to hear it all day and one of the ladies I work with has just found out she's going to be a granny again. Not to mention all of the friends and relatives with bumps or babies. x

Ooh Charliebear I am with you On the 'fat' thing. I went away for the weekend with two of my pregnant friends who constantly went on about how they were fat. This meaning they had to tell every single person they met that they were in fact pregnant incase they thought they were fat. I almost screamed at them your not fat just pregnant so quit complaining.

Even funnier was Ive lost a lot of weight recently and both of them have worn my old clothes out as I had lots of nice dreseses that are too big! So they are actually wearing my clothes that I wore not pregnant!!!!!!

I just laugh now and remember when Im eventually ever getting my sticky bran I will never say Im fat or put a scan as my photo on facebook as I know how upsetting it can be for people you didnt even know your hurting! Will make us all more thoughtful mummies!

Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back