he's here **UPDATED W/PICS IN ANNOUNCE YOUR NEW ARRIVAL**

Lisamj

Reaction score
hi Guys,

Got home yesterday pm, sore as to be expected but scar looks not too bad considering it was only done friday night....I call it my tummy smile after reading it in a book.

Full name is Sam Alexander and he's doing great. Feeding brlliantly - the first 10 seconds are truly toe-curlingly painful but I am getting there slowly!

A couple of pics in Announce your new arrival section. The first is when he is seconds old, and the the next photo was the following day. Thankfully the tube feeding stopped on Sunday once he was warm and well fed.

A warning to all August Mums - don't start the August thread until you are sure you are ready lol!!
Catch up soon!!

Lisa xxx
--------------------------------------------------------

using hand held keyboard in hospital so excuse errorrs andit will be a quick onne.

our baby boy surprisedus by arriving early! waters broke unexpectedly friday night. he wass breech so was born 2 hours later by c section. that'll teach me for starting the due in july thread!

sam was 5lbs 7oz , was tube fed but now breastfeeding well.

will post more when home.

Wow congratulations on your little boy :cheer:

Welcome to the world Sam :D

Congratulations Hun, you have scared me now as you were due 2 days before me so I think I need to prepare myself for LO's arrival.

Glad you are both ok, cant wait to see some piccies!!

wow congrats hun! he is a good weight for being a little early :hug: :hug:

Wow! Congrats hun! Glad to hear he's doing well!! xx

WOW :shock: bet that was a shock....

CONGRATULATIONS, cant wait to see piccies !! :hug:

wow he was eager wasnt he! looks like the july thread starting really did work.!
congratulations

Congratulations Lisa- I can't believe baby Sam is here already. I've lost my due date buddy now :( queue jumper!!!!!

Congratulations again, hope your enjoying your LO and your not stuck in the hospital for too much longer.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Alex xxx

:dance: :dance: congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

So who's brave enough to start an August thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back