He's arrived!

michaels

Reaction score
I've been hanging around here for a while, not posted much but always found the place handy for good advice so I thought I'd announce the arrival of my LO.

My wife went into Labour on Friday the 25th of July. Little Thomas was born at 11.16pm on the 26th of July weighing in at just under 7 pounds. All was well until an hour after the pregnancy when he became a little poorly. :puke: He had to go to the neonatal intensive care unit and was cared for very well by the doctors and nurses. I think he actually rather liked the attention :)

He's now absolutely fine and due to come home on Thursday with mum .

Here's a pic of the little monkey:

He's now enjoying himself being the oldest on the baby ward, a real top cat :rotfl: One thing I didn't figure with is that all he does is sleep. :sleep: Aren't they supposed to cry and scream to high hell? he's a silent little bugger, not a peep, just poops and sleeps :)

What a handsome little chap!!

Congrats on the arrival of little Thomas. Bet you can't wait til Thursday! x

Congratulations!

He is a little stunner!

And as for......

michaels said:
One thing I didn't figure with is that all he does is sleep. :sleep: Aren't they supposed to cry and scream to high hell? he's a silent little bugger, not a peep, just poops and sleeps :)

Just wait.....I miss those sleepy newborns days soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

He is a lovely little guy! Congrats! :)

Congratulations on your lil man.
He's beautiful

You are going to regret wanting him to cry, just you wait till you get him home.............lol

Congratulations! What a wee cutie! Bet you can't wait to have them home on Thursday.

All the best,

Sarah x

Congratulations!! :cheer: He's gorgeous, I'm sure he'll more then make up for the crying when he gets home! :lol:

Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful!! :cheer: Picture perfect :D

Congratulations to you and your wife, hope he can come home tomorrow :hug: xx

congratulations...he's sooo cute

as for the screaming and crying, don't worry. It will come, and when it does you'll be praying for a bit of peace and quite and for him to just poop and sleep again.

Congratulations :cheer:

You have a beautiful baby, you both must be so proud :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back