V Early Pregnancy Possible Symptoms??

Madamgg

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new here and have a question... my husband and i are trying to concieve and i have a feeling i may be very early days pregnant literally 5/6 days, i've had some mild cramping and my breasts feel very heavy and sore, i don't normally get that before a period. Also my main question really is, for the last 4 days i've been having butterflies in my stomach, i wondered if anyone else has experienced this. I don't feel anxious about getting pregnant and we havent' been trying long enough for me to be anxious that i won't concieve. I'm slightly concerned and hoping this could be an early sign as in the past i have suffered from panic disorder and in the midst of this had anxiey/butterflies all the time, if it makes any sense i don't feel 'mentally' anxious ie i'm not having anxious thoughts but i feel phsycially anxious....so am wondering if this is linked to pregnancy?
I don't feel like i've made much sense, it would be great if anyone could let me know if they have had anything similar.
Thanks for reading this
J x

Hey :wave: Welcome to the forum :hug:
I was 5 weeks pregnant when I found out and I felt like I was about to start my period, had the cramping and really sore boobs, also I was very irritable so I guess they were the first signs for me. Hope that helps and hope you get your BFP :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back