This game will drive you insane!!!!!!

lol im just learning to drive so thats my excuse for being crap at that game...lol

but your right it does drive you mad going to get my other half to do it see how good he is he done a driving instructors course last year and worked for bsm sadly he gave it up just wasnt right job for him.

:lol:

I can get the car into the space but not perfectly.... then I run out of time!!!

OH sent it me from work yesterday, he can't get round the first corner without crashing! :lol: Men drivers, tut!

Only got to level 2, then it takes you back to one. I think that level 2 is easier but I just ran out of time! It's buggin me! :lol: :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i cant get past level one i just get to the space and i run out of time...lol im gonna kill u wish i hadnt started that game im hooked now its so frustrating aswell....lol

hope you both are keeping well xx

sorry :lol: I'm hooked aswell!

I just got on to level 3, but the ground is wet and I slipped on a puddle and crashed! :evil:

The problem is, it keeps taking you back to level one, so you have to do them ALL again!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

loooooooooool sorry all i can do is laugh cos i cant get past level one yet....lol

I've just got to level 4, how the hell are you suppost to do a u turn thru movin traffic!!!????? :evil: AAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back