Short girls names suggestions thread...

Princess81

Reaction score
Hi girlies
Well, here goes. If we have a wee girl, the middle name for her will be Caroline. Therefore, the first name could do with being short but sweet. We initially had Mia (pronounced Meeah) and alternative that we liked was Hannah. However, o/h has gone of Mia :brat: that's my favourite so we need some back up options in case he decides to be contrary about Hannah too. Any suggestions would be very gratefully appreciated. :petal: thanks girls xxx

Eva,
Mai,
Rose/Rosa,
Erin,
Betsy,
Esme/Esmé

I could go on if you like lol.....My goodness, why couldn't I come up with all these names when we were looking for a girls name ;) x

I adore Esme. I really want that but we used to know a couple and she was caused Esme. She left my o/h's mate though and now he doesn't like her so sadly that's gonna be a no no. But thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to write them all down and put them to him ;) (in a criminal interview type way) lol x

I really like Eve or Eva but not sure it would work with the last name obviously

I have Eve on my list already. Would be good if bubs arrived a day early on Christmas Eve, or a few days late on New Years Eve eh? ;) x

It will still be put to o/h though, just because it's on my list already doesn't mean he knows anything about it yet :lol: x

LOL in a criminal way!! I like it.
I like Esmé too thats why I picked that for my daughters name ;P

That would be cool if your daughter happened to be born on xmas or new years eve, would give her an even more special meaning to her name x

I know you asked for short names, but I've been smitten with the name Violet lately so wanted to just put that out there lol.

I also love Rose and Isla.

Isla's on my list and that's a short one.

Love Mia too!

Lily, Ella...

I will think of more! x

I know you asked for short names, but I've been smitten with the name Violet lately so wanted to just put that out there lol.

I also love Rose and Isla.

Lol AugustMum, great minds... ;)

my fav is not short but i think its beautiful noelia x

Isla
Rose
Ella
Mia
Hannah
Amelie

Was my original. O/h has said no to Isla so far, I got a yeah...... about Ella. Amelie is out :( - he says its a mouthfull. x

Rhea.
Gia (although i guess ur OH might not be keen on ones with the same sound as Mia.)
Ruby
Lily
Evie
Hazel

All written down, some are no no's like Ruby, my best friends little girl is Ruby so I couldn't use that. I like charlotte but that does in no way conform to my shortness requirement :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back