Shall I test or wait for the testathon???????

gypsy

Reaction score
DECISIONS DECISIONS.
What's a girl to do???????? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Mum_2besoon said:
:lol: :lol: i'm sure some of us have already been secretly testing

:shock: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo :rotfl: :rotfl:
Are you one of the guilty ones????

Test Test Test :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Praying for a lovely Friday BFP for you :pray:

xxxxxxxxx

Wait! The testathon is more exciting! :cheer:

Wait its more exciting doing it all together!!!!! :cheer:

gypsy- are u late? im late today 1day....i havent tested not even a sneaky one....i feel bloated tho...im scared shes coming :(

Yep I'm late, my boobs feel heavy, I'd put they feel huge but my boobs are no where near huge, I am knackered and no appetite............ :?

see i dont feel like i did before- i dont have symptoms....

i feel that im not pregnant as i knew straight away before

i dont want to test but i feel a bit bloated and feel af is probably coming so i am thinking i could be out of the testathon anyway!! then iv missed out on the testing experience....but then if its a bfn its a bad experience

very hard...if i felt pregnant id test, but i keep going to the loo so i dont know if im winding myself up more waiting for af

i feel if i test on sunday the test will be accurate but if i test now and its not ill test again and again...not that it matters really as i have 28 tests :rotfl:

i also think if i wait itll be a bfp and if i dont itll be a bfn- but thats just my stupid superstitious mind!!!

omg im talking rubbish- ttc is sending me mad!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I keep feeling like I have bubbles popping on my lower left side........it is really weird, not had that before and it could be nothing.
Had backache for a week now.............

PLUS.......if I get a BFP then Cherri22 is wrong. She said April was my significant month

i had the bubble feeling last time!
he he lets hope shes wrong!!
if we wait- just think we just have to get up quick and pee out tomorrows fmu and then we have to wait!!! :rotfl:

gypsy said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I keep feeling like I have bubbles popping on my lower left side........it is really weird, not had that before and it could be nothing.
Had backache for a week now.............

My bold! i had this when i fell pregnant last time!! :cheer:

Gerb, are you going to test, if you do I will!!!!!!!!!

:shock: i think im gonna try and wait, i will be unhappy if its negative!!! the longer u wait i think more more hope u get...at least wait til i dont have to go to work!!!

I don;t think I can wait until Sunday!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back