Relationship over and 5 month old plus pregnant

lesleyann23

Reaction score
Well its a long story but me and oh got married a month ago some stuff happened and now I can't trust him and know I have to leave, I can't kick him out as he would have to move miles away to his parents and I can't do that as his ex moved 300 miles away recently with his other son and he is an amazing dad my boy needs him and he needs Lo. If I move I will have to go to my mums 1 bed house and feel it would be unfair and Lo would be better off with him but I can't leave him. It would only be until I get things sorted but if I'm honest I love my husband how can I break his heart by walking away with his child. I can't be in this relationship but I just don't know what to do. I know he's hurt me but that's not the same. I'm so confused and just needed to talk to someone and figured you guys might have some advice.

It sounds like you don;t really want him to leave him.
What did he do? Is there no way that you can start to sort things out?
Can he not stay at a mates for a week or two to give you time to think about what you really want?
xx

How about relate counselling I'm sure you get referral from gp. Hope you work things out you obv still love him x x

I don't want to leave but to cut a long story short he was chatting to a girl on MSN which was fine till I found pics of her, he stopped talking to her and promised there was no pics of anyone then a few months later I found old pictures of his ex now I found some more pics of a girl he says were on his laptop from ages ago but I know he formatted it so there was nothing. I don't trust him at all now I don't know who she was he says he doesnt. I don't believe him anymore I heard it too many times and can't help but thing its cos of my size, I was slim till he got me pregnant. I feel iv given him too many chances and if I give him another he will just think he has got away with it. If we spend some time apart I know I won't have him back cos I won't trust him while we are apart. As for going to docs my doctor's are terrible getting an appointment is a nightmare and they are usless but can't change because that will mean changing midwifes and I had her with my first and she is amazing.

Relate sounds like the best possible thing , pictures are not something to let a marriage end for, you need to talk but it needs to be guided if he's cheated its a different story but peolpe still make it work after that , if you love him you owe it to yourself to try counselling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back