Katie Ann back home with baby Jess

Katie Ann

Reaction score
Finally found the time to catch-up on the forum - Thanks very much for all your lovely messages!

Plus big thanks to Full of Hope (michelle) for being my text buddy - sorry it took so long to actually text but the homebirth didn't exactly go to plan and in the rush to hospital in a ambulance there wasn't much time to get my things together. My husband only found my mobile phone two days later. Anyway I will put my birth story on the arrivals section shortly, with a picture if I can figure out how.

Thanks again to everyone on the forum - you have been great company throughout my pregnancy.

aw congrats hon - sorry it didn't go to plan but glad you're home safe! looking forward to reading your story :hug: :hug:

I don't know you but congratulations on the birth of yor daughter. Sorry you didn't get the home birth you wanted, take care and enjoy your little one! x x x

congratulations at least you are both home now safe and well!!!

Congratulations Katie and hubby! Glad you and Jessica are home safe and sound! :D

Keep in touch hun, it was lovely being text buddies :hug:

Congratulations. Sorry you didn't get your home birth, but I am glad you and little Jessica are safe and well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back