I'm confused - Date questions

Beth88

Reaction score
Hey,

Well as you all know i was on the contraceptive pill, so im not sure when i actually ovulated.. BUT - i only had sex twice last month, so i can sort of pin it down a bit...

My last period started on saturday 19th April.
i had sex on monday 28th April.
I had sex again on Sunday 4th May.

I would have though that i probably ovulated and conceived on the 4th May, rather than the 28th April, because it was so close to my period.. What do you girls think?
So if i did conceive on the 4th May, am i right in thinking that my due date would be 25th January? making me 5 weeks and 4 days today?

CONFUZZLED!!! :lol: :lol:

thats right Mel.. i couldnt stand us not to have the same due date, so i thought id do everything in my power to make us the SAME!!! :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

until you have a dating scan hun you should go by the 1st day of your last af xxxxxx

I detect sarcasm :roll: :rotfl: Youd still be 1 day ahead any way as it goes from the first day of your last period wich was 1 day before mine so you are 5 weeks 5 day i would have thought :think:

hmmmm i was thinking that.. i'll have to wait a long while for dating scan i guess... Well for now, ive set my ticker to 5+4, which is assuming that i conceived on the 4th May.. This is so confusing lol.
xx

it really could be either, and remember that sperm and eggs don't have to meet the day you BD - they can hang around a bit and meet later :roll: .... wait until you get a date from the scan :hug:

Yep i think i will be better off just assuming i am about 5 weeks and 4 days for now, and when i get ym dating scan at 12 weeks (or hopefully another early scan next week to see if they can see anything) then i will find out for sure.. Exciting!
xx

dunno hun tbh, i had absolutely no idea my DD/how far gone i was and had to wait until my 12 week scan!!! nightmare!! lol hope it flys by for you hun x

like rach said, its probs best to go from the first day of your last period. thats how my doc measured how far along I am!

Yeah im just gonna try and not think about it at the moment.. id hate to be put back though, id be so upset lol!!

the doc couldn't confirm my dates today, but i've done what you have and taken it from the first day of my last AF, making me 6 weeks yesterday.....

So i'd make you 5 weeks 5 days......

Yeah i am 5 weeks 5 days going from my last period i think.. We'll see.. When i speak to the hospital today they should tell me if i get another scan next week or whatever, hoping i do..

They said theyd ring me in the evening, but i think im gonna ring them after neighbours today at about 2.30 ish..

According to my scan, I concieved the week BEFORE OH got back from abroad!! You shoulda seen his face!! :shock:

I was well confuzzled, I KNOW he's only man for me!!...until MW said I likely concieved the 9th march...a week after, which was also day me and OH got engaged!! Champers works wonders!!

Its all so confusing!!! They dont count this week or that week...argghhh!!

It does sound like you conceived in May, as April was probs too soon after AF, but like others have said, go by your last AF date until you get another scan. That's what I'm doing as I don't think I'm as far on as my ticker says (I ovulate around CD20) but if I go by my last AF date, I'll get my 12 week scan sooner :cheer: ..... but then I'll probably be put back a few days :(

Ninjawomble - ahahahahahaha!!!!!!! oh my god i'd die!!! ahahhaahah you naughty girl, what were you up to!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emma79 - yeah im thinking it was may too.. Ah well, we'll see won't we. having a scan tomorrow so hopefully they might date me if theres a bubba there..

:shock: Beth dont!!

God he'll have me on Jezza Kyle soon!! :rotfl:

Nah now we know when I prolly DID conceive its much nicer, the night we got engaged, awwwwwwwwwww , I like that! :angel:

God one blokes enough work with out any more :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back