Hospital bag

When they phoned me on Friday to let me know I'd have to go in if I went into labour this week the lady told me all being well I can go home after about 4 hours!

I've packed a towel just in case x

I've packed black towels!! Last time there was a lady walking around in a white nightie with blood stains I was Like eww lol

I've packed black towels for myself but wasn't sure if the baby needed a towel.

Vix-doh! I got dark jammies for that reason!

I know I was like you could at least change it my nighties and knickers are all black for that reason too!

Abit embarrissing but after having lace I was still in hospital when I looked down at my nightey and had 2 wet patches!! The mw's were like that would be your milk coming in! Doh!! This time I've got a box of breast pads!! Lol!

i have done mine now.. CHOCKING how big the bag is!! i still got snacks and going home outfit for me to back.. but i do that later cuz i dont have much clothes and might not give birth for another 5 weeks.. :doh:

I packed for oh too and i only packed PJtrousers, 2 tshirts, boxers, small towel and toileteries.. and knitted socks :love: he would never admit that he likes knitted socks :love:
I didnt pack the snowsuit either, my mum have knitted little trousers and a cardi so i packed that and only 1 blanket?

I've packed a snow suit, but it's a velour one not a padded waterproof one. I think it's called a pram suit.

I've got snacks and lucozade. I found out saturday that all the rooms have fridges!

I didn't think about the black nightie so I might pack some of DH pants to wear over my pants and under my nightie. All so exciting :) I've never been to hopsital before as a patient so I'm strangely excited :)

Emma xx

It'll be like a little holiday! :lol:

I'm so in love my snow suit, it's cream velour and so so cute I can't stop cuddling it :love:

I'll be asking lee to bring that in with his car seat and a blanky when we get to
come home.

but i think it will be too hot so i dont bring it.. or ill ask oh what he thinks..

I love the snow suit I have it's cream and fur hehe!! Faux fur of course but it's beautiful!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have loads of snow suits!! I love them! I got 2 blue ones, an i love bear one and my friend brought me a cow one!!! their lush and so cute when on babies :D

Thinking about it Evie, mine is not velour it's cream faux fur! Bought it from asda living.

but i think it will be too hot so i dont bring it.. or ill ask oh what he thinks..

I was just going to put my LO in it when shes in the car, we are only driving 3 miles so the car won't have warmed up and if the weather is anything like it is at the moment its going to be cold!!

I've bought a 0-3 month one from mamas and papas :) i keep hugging mine as well, its little ears on the head as well, so cute!!

Emma x

We're getting seb two from next, they're exactly the same but I want it in the blue and the white. I'm not taking a snow suit though, just taking a thick jacket and thick blanket x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back