Free £5 Mamas and Papas gift card

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Register online at Mamas and Papas then once you are logged in, click this link
https://secure1.mamasandpapas.com/promotions/fivepound-apr10/fivepound_gift_UK.php

When you register be sure and opt to be contacted by post too, I got a catalogue delivered to me a few days later with another £5 in it too!! The online card says one per person, per transaction but I was able to use the card that was delivered with the online one. I have also registered just about everyone I can think of (with their permission of course) who will also get the free online voucher at least.

There is no minimum spend, vouchers can be used instore, online or by phone, and you can order online and request items to be delivered to your local store for free!

:yay: just done it. Wasnt working before but its cos I hadnt registered! Im gonna wait til the email comes through and order the sheet for the pram. Thanks meg, I wouldve bought it anyway so Ive saved a fiver! :)

Oh and it's 10% off until the end of tomorrow so you should save that too!!!

they still havent sent my voucher and the 10% off ends today :cry: looks like Im not gonna get my double discount :(

You did follow the link once you had logged on?? Maybe because of the bank holiday :(

it arrived last night so I managed to order the pramette sheets before midnight! Got them for £20.30 when theyre normally £28 :yay: love a bargain!

This is fab just got mine in the post today x

Not sure if it was a mistake or not but when I signed up to the mamas papas online thing they emailed me a £5 voucher. I ticked the box asking for a catalogue and there was a £5 voucher in there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back