Down's Syndrome

BEX101 said:
We decided not to have the tests for downs, we didnt even need to discuss it. My OH asked what the test was for and why, so i said "for Downs and to help you make a decision on wether to keep the baby or not". Straight away his reply was that we wouldnt consider not having the baby anyway if the result was positive would we? I agreed and that was that. All babies are special thats enough for us.

ditto, we'd love the baby anyhow so why do the test? :) everyone on here is so lovely though, great replies x

we never had the test either, we wouldnt "get rid" so there is no point in having it.

Another one here who didnt have the test, it would have made no difference to my decision to keep the baby so i didnt see the point.

Your little boy is just gorgeous.

what a wonderful post I have enjoyed reading everyones replies. Myself and hubbie have decided not to have the tests either we made our baby in love and we will love our baby no matter what the outcome. As far as I am concerned any baby has the right to be loved unconditionaly.

x

Aww what a cutey!! I have chosen not to have the test and it wouldn't make any difference anyway as we would just have to adapt if needed & we know we could still give her all the love she needs whether she had downs or any other condition. What a great post, im sure you can help anyone that has any questions about downs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back