Cycle buddies!

Georgesmum

Reaction score
looking for cycle buddies, I am currently on cd 3 and can't wait to get going again after a two month break.:lol:

Oooh pick me pick me hahaha I'm only CD1 xxx

Im on cycle day 4 :)
Hope this is your month. :dust:

Yay!!! I want cycle buddies! as most if mine from last month have got their BFP'S. ..so I'm guessing im lucky ;) xxxx

Last edited:
Ladies..
Quick question, and sorry if TMI but I don't really get EWCM so I've been researching and reading the SMEP and I've discovered that an ingredient in cough syrup can help with fertile CM!! how strange I thought....has anyone else heard of this?

Anyway I was in my local Superdrug yesterday stocking up on PT's and I bought some of this wonder stuff (SD's own brand) the active ingredient is Guaifenesin ...it helps congestion and makes your mucus membranes runnier and also works on your lady bits :shock: ...amazing...

Has anyone tried this? lol xxxx

Wow! Never knew that! So i can honestly say i never tried it. No harm giving it a try tho :)

Wow! Never knew that! So i can honestly say i never tried it. No harm giving it a try tho :)
I know!! It's recommend in sperm meets egg plan book and I was like...what!? But I'll give anything a try ;)

just look for chesty cough syrup... just make sure it has guaifenesin in it

been into co op pharmacy today and its a pound for thrir own brand, i paid 2.99 at superdrug so still cheap ....hope it doesn't taste too bad

How's everyone feeling about this cycle?
I'm going to start OPK testing in 2 days. ..was going to start today but I'm only CD7!!
DTD every other day so hoping we will catch the egg :) xxx

Has anyone seen the natural fertility clease? Its in America but they post here.. Seen some good reviews that after the cleanse people have got there bfp.. They have loads of different things like fertility smoothies egg health kit etc. X x

I haven't but that sounds really interesting, I'll look that up! Thanks xx

I used the guaifenesin (cough medicine) last month when I got my BFP :) although I did go on to miscarry at 6 weeks :( It was my 11th cycle TTC so not sure if it helped or not but it certainly didn't harm to try. I took 10mls 3-4 times a day from a few days before expected ov until 2-3 days afterwards. I can confirm it did have the desired effect in loosening all secretions and made everything feel more moist *cringe* (Sorry for tmi!) I'm now 14dpo in my first cycle after miscarriage and I used it again this month. However I did get a bfn this morning so assuming it wasn't a magic potion again this month, but I will definitely use it again once the witch has been and gone this month! Fx for all you lovely ladies :)

Hi Bridger :)
Im so glad you posted this its good to know im not crazy and someone has actually used cough medicine for this purpose :)

I'm CD 8 today and started my clearblue ovulation tests and I got a blank face (low) which I expected. ..so excited to be poas

Hope you ladies are all okay xxxx

How is everyone feeling it's gone a bit quiet on the thread xxx

I'm now CD3 AF is practically over... Just want to get on again. Though I have vowed to myself and I'm not going to stress, I'm back at uni as of Monday soooo that will keep me occupied with my dissertation looming! Xx

alright and thanks everyone for responding. Its good to know you are not alone in this process. Getting excited about getting started. On cd5 and af just finished.

Can I join you ladies? I'm CD7 today. This cycle I'm doing the Clearblue trial, SMEP for the first time and listening to a fertility CD every day that OH bought me for Christmas. Surely one or all of those has got to get me my BFP this month?!

Emma - am hoping you're going to bring this thread luck, as you saw many of your thread buddies off into tri 1 in December! May have to explore the cough medicine idea if I'm still ttc this time next month...the things we do in our quest to have a baby:lol:

Good luck to you all!

xx

Can I join you ladies? I'm CD7 today. This cycle I'm doing the Clearblue trial, SMEP for the first time and listening to a fertility CD every day that OH bought me for Christmas. Surely one or all of those has got to get me my BFP this month?!

Emma - am hoping you're going to bring this thread luck, as you saw many of your thread buddies off into tri 1 in December! May have to explore the cough medicine idea if I'm still ttc this time next month...the things we do in our quest to have a baby:lol:

Good luck to you all!

xx
Yay!! Hi Sam. ..of course you can join us, sounds like you've got a similar plan to me, I'm doing the SMEP and already started DTD every other day, although it brought AF back yesterday so I may skip tonight! I'm hoping I bring luck to this thread...would be lovely to start the new year with lots of BFPs

Mrsbee are you a student nurse? I'm a childrens nurse :)

Well my big pack of OPKS are here and im alsi using the Clearblue ovulation dual indicator tests in the mornings
..I like to poas twice a day so I got the cheapies to make sure I don't miss the surge

Just waiting for my concive plus I've ordered from ebay. ..xxxx

My af nearly over... Cd5 for me today :) I think il start testing cd8 usually ov around cd10-cd14.. Il be using conceive plus and dtd every other day from cd7 then when I get the peak dtd everyday Tonight I had my last fag I decided going to be so hard aaahhh! Be worth it in the end! :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back