1st fertility appointment next week! Eeek

TINKS82

Reaction score
My first fertility appointment is Tuesday!! It's come round so quick. I am so anxious about next week, i have 2 job interviews and the appointment,all one after the other. Interview tues morning,appointment in the afternoon and another interview Weds morning!! Going to be a nervous reck. Silly really that I am working myself up so much.

Work is so horrible ATM because they are cutting jobs from my team so all having to go up against one another. I have been appying for other jobs, hence the interviews next week as they don't value their staff anymore. Our interviews at work are meant to be next week too but noone is telling us anything.

With all that's going on at work and the unknown with the fertility appointment it's got me all a tis, silly really and I know I should stop stressing as won't be helping ttc, just can't help it.

Sorry for the long post, feel a bit better for telling u all, going to try and relax and enjoy the weekend. Xx

Last edited:
:yay: for the appointment. I've just found out mine is in a fortnight's time :shock:

Good luck for the interviews too, I'm sure you'll be fine. Best to get them over and done with quickly rather than have them spaced out. x

Good to hear you have your appt soon! That's a shame your job is on a shaky peg, doesn't help with your stress levels, no wonder you're in a tis. Funnily enough I had a job interview (internal job) and my first appt at the acu on the same day aswell back in august! I was the same, didn't know what to he more nervous about! Both were ok, esp the hosp appt, it didn't last long. You'll be fine and so relieved once its all over. Good luck hun Xxx

no wonder your stressed out! will all be worth it in the end though

Hey kay kay how funny that same thing happened to u on same day too. Just out of interest did u get the job? Xx

Try not to worry about the hospital appoinemt, I had my first one this past wednesday and it all went fine just asked lots of questions and given forms for bloods and a scan.
Good luck for your interviews too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back