Movement?

Violet

Reaction score
Hi all

I tried to do a post about this last night from my iPad, but unfortunately whilst I can read posts fine, apparently posting on any causes it to break :cry:

Anyways, last night after a bit of a read I was ready to settle down for the night. I rolled onto my back and after a minute there was this strange sensation going on low down in my belly. It wasnt continuous. I had one sort of pop, but the rest was more of a sliding movement. I tried putting my hands on my belly, but that made it stop. It went on for about 5 mins or more.

I got soooo excited hehe. I lay there for ages waiting for more, but it didnt happen again. Because of that I wasnt able to get to sleep for hours. I did get some wind much later in the night, and that felt quite different.

I know everyone says for a first baby you can start to feel movements at 18 weeks, but as Im quite plump around my belly I really didnt expect to feel anything yet. Does it sound like baby moving to any of you?

Sounds like movement to me :). I'm quite big and started feeling movement about15 16 weeks,x

Sounds like movement hun!! Very exciting! Pretty much what I have felt recently when relaxing.

My iPad does the same as does my iPhone.... soooo annoying, I can read but not post from them!?

xx

Ah bless!!! Sounds like movement to me, the sliding might have been your LO rolling over xx

Yeah defo sounds like movement. I can feel my LO sliding too, sometimes I find it and push in where it is and feel it sliding over lol. I'm a torture lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sounds like movement to me. Congratulations!
Even though this is baby #2 for me, I was so unsure about the feelings I was having, I was reluctant to say it was movement until just a couple of days ago. With hindsight, I know that I have had the same (but slightly lesser feeling) for approximately three weeks now. I just didn't believe it at first.
Although, it is so definite now that hubby felt that baby moving last night for the first time. Its so exciting and the movement just seems to accelerate in frequency and strength daily. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back