IVF in Turkey

susie

Reaction score
I have been researching maybe going for ivf in Turkey, it is very much cheaper and also has fantastic success rates, here in uk i am coming to the end of what the NHS can offer and being 37 with a 12 year old dd they will not offer iui or ivf for me at all, so if anyone has any info i would love for you to share it

thanks Sue

well things seem to have changed a bit today after a very productive hospital appointment i went for a scan today and vented to the nurse how sad i am at the moment and she was brilliant and agreed to further testing(which i was told previously i would have to pay for)and i have 3 very nice follcles 1 on left at 18mm 2 on right at 17+18mm so she said bed like mad this weekend and if i go onto next month i will have the tests and they will then go onto iui at a lower price than i had previously been quoted i'm absolutly over the moon i cant believe how understanding and lovely she was i gave her a big fat hug on way out i can at least start hopng again.

sue

Thats fantastic I'm so pleased for you.

Goodluck..here's hoing you don't need any furrther tests :hug:

thank you Cheliboo i am really chuffed :D ttc is sooooo stressful anyway when you dont feel like people even care it just makes matters much worse, i see you have been tc for 5 months i'm sending all best wishes and lck to you for this month :D

Thanks. I don't think we'll be successful this month though as we both have stinking colds so as you can imagine the BDing has hit rock bottom!

Really really hope this is your month. If you need to chat feel free to PM me I'm on MSN, or we could exchange numbers :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back