Hello Everybody!

LauraC19

Reaction score
Hello all, I’m new here and in need of some advice/reassurance.

I’m 28, and me and the boyfriend have decided in the last two months we are finally ready to expand our family. I have downloaded a couple of apps and mainly use ‘Flo’..
According to Flo I’m due on my period on 30th this month, however according to two other apps I’m not due on my period until 2nd of next month.
From my little brain calculations i should be due on the 1st/2nd.

So, I’ve never been one to track my cycles or ovulation dates so I’m kind of in the dark. We have used Flo’s predictions of ovulation to plan out dates etc..
According to ‘Premom’ i am 10 days DPO as of today.
Anyway! I’m super impatient and have been testing for the last week ‍♀️ I knew I would never get any result at this stage but I’m hoping so so much to be pregnant!

I did a clear blue test 2 days ago and within 3 minutes got a faint faint line, since then all tests have been negative. I even ordered a home blood test and completed this today which is negative.
I’m new to all of this, and naively thought it would happen at the drop of a hat!

Am i testing too early at 10 DPO (if that’s where i am!) and if so when is recommended to test, im also having strange little symptoms which could be me overthinking that things are there when they might not be.

Usually coming close to my period i have zero signs until the day and then my pains start in my stomach etc, i do get spots but nothing more than that.
The last week I’ve been exhausted! I can sleep allll night and then wake up shattered, I feel I could sleep all day and night. I am drinking so much more than usual and cannot quench my thirst, and in return needing to use the toilet so much more. I am realllly moody and have a painful sore right boob. Today I have cramps and lower back ache..
But again, am i imagining this!‍♀️

I think I’m losing my mind a little bit so thought id join for some advice and general reassurance haha!

Thank you all in advance

The best advice I was given was to track my ovulation using cervical mucous and that has worked well for me. I confirmed it with an LH test and I am ovulating when I have EWCM. I have not had any luck getting pregnant to this point though and I also seem to get all sorts of random symptoms in my TWW now that we have been trying. Sometimes I wonder if the symptoms were there before but I’m just way more alert to it now

Start tracking by app, although sometimes the app shows not exactly. But in any case, I hope you will succeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back