Eeeeek - bleeding from my bottom, is it piles?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Just nearly had a f**king heart attack, went to the loo, wiped and bright red blood! Wiped the front, nothing, had a poke in the front, nothing - wiped behind, and blood! Not loads but deffo blood!

Baby is kicking away so assuming he's fine - is it piles? HELP!

x

Sounds like it probably is hun, I've had them on and off since getting pregnant :/ they're a bitch! x

I have them too, such a pain in the ar$e, pardon the pun

Sounds like it hunny, not the nicest things to have. Ever since my mmc ive had them on and off, before I got pregnant i was using cream but not too sure whether they are safe so i stopped using it after I got my bfp. Maybe speak to your doc or mw if it gets worse, they may be able to advise whether you can use anything x x

Ladies thanks for the quickest responses, don't know what I would do without you!

How do I deffo know it's piles? I did have to (ahem...) strain a bit earlier and have been coughing to the point I've given myself a headache so wondering if I've burst something... x

Straining can cause them hunny so it sounds like you definetly have them. Ive read only a doc can diagnose them properly but I just know when I have them now x x

Go to Holland and Barret and they do Nelsons H+ care (or something along those lines) and its all natural and safe to use in pregnancy. They do the wipes and a cream, i used them last time with my son. x

I've only had one in pregnancy and it burst into the toilet. Got such a fright. You could go to your doc, I did and she put her finger up there,
- mortified haha. I didn't need anything as it had gone but I'm sure they could prescribe you something.
Hope they clear up soon
X

Thanks ladies :) I honestly got such a fright I kept the TP to show my hubby, quite funny this morning but a very serious matter last night!
I noticed as well last night that my pee had gone bright yellow, like when I was taking Pregnacare - could that be related in anyway? I had my pee checked just over a week ago & it was clean x

I was exactly the same about a month or two ago. I'd wiped and got a total shock, thought it would be piles and left it a few days to see if I got anything more but I've been fine since so didn't bother with anything.
If you're worried I'd ring your GP. I just waited and have been fine but if you go again and it's the same I'd defo do something about it. xxx

I had piles very painful I put about an inch of wAter in bath and soaked in it and fruit juice helped- can't remember off hand but I googled it think it was black current, blueberry and something else! They went after a few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back