books for dads recommendations please

pixie17

Reaction score
I am keen to get a book or two for my hubby about pregnancy/babies and I am looking for recommendations. I have looked at the books on the market and they either seem really 'laddy' or just dull. I am looking for something in between giving good honest advice. I am aiming for something in the style of what you would expect Tony Parsons, Ben Elton or Nick Hornby to write. Something humerous but realistic and aimed at the more grown up lad (if that makes sense). Thanks.

I got mine Pregnancy for Men by Mark Woods. OH loved it! Was funny but packed with info... even had stuff in it that wasnt in any of my books!

It sounds daft but my DH got me The Haynes Baby manual. It's definitely aimed at fellas because it is down to earth and practical. I know it sounds like a joke book but I was surprised by it. Look it up on Amazon there are loads of reviews.

I got mine Pregnancy for Men by Mark Woods. OH loved it! Was funny but packed with info... even had stuff in it that wasnt in any of my books!

my husband liked this as well. I had a read of bits too. It's really good.

The Blokes guide to Pregnancy.....is really good by jon smith xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Blokes guide to Pregnancy.....is really good by jon smith xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got this for my fella and also I've got the what to expect when your expecting book and there's a blokes bit in there too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back