Thank you cards

ella

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone made their own thank you cards for gifts they received - I was thinking of making one with a picture of Darragh on it but am afraid people might think it is over the top - what do you think?

I made my own with a picture of Arianna - I didnt care if they thought it was over the top - anyway, most will be happy of a wee picture of the goreous little baby :D

I think so too - ezpecially as most people havent met him yet

I got some printed from Vistaprint with a photo of Finn on them.

Im making my own with a pic on, im sure people wont think its over the top at all :D:D

ive made my own , on the front its got a foot print from leland , inside its got 2 pics printed with all his birth details etc

I did Grace's with her pic on the front and her footprint inside ......... everyone said how lovely they were....... I was so pleased !!!

I made all mine before Evie was born :oops: :oops: (I wasn't in the Girl Guides for nothing! :rotfl: )

I was bored on mat leave so I got cracking with inks, stamps, teddies and a bit of glue. I just added a photo on the front when she finally arrived and wrote each one when she got a gift/card etc.

I love the idea of footprints - can I ask how you did them???

with great difficulty !

we got an ink stamp (water based) lit covered his hand and feet in and pressed into a card !

simple but messy , be prepared to bath right away lol and have baby wipes in hand !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back