What do you make of my chart now?

Luna98

Reaction score
I've been TTC for 2 Years (although within that time I've had 3 losses). I have started charting my BBT this month for the first time. I didn't see much point in doing it before because we do the deed if not every day, every other day without fail.

I think Fertility Friend is off with my predicted ovulation date... To me it looks like I Ovulated at around CD 19/20 going by my chart (huge temp rise).

What do you ladies make of it?

Thanks,

Luna x

For some reason this forum doesn't allow you to add pictures? :(

I think you can but I can't rememer how. Maybe if u hit the Go Advanced button? I find FF is usually off. Ovia is much more accurate.

Hi Luna, I think that your temperature only increases the day after ovulation and then continues to rise until af. I cannot see your charts so hard to know but if you're are charting then you should have noticed a jump in temperature after you ovulated. It's good to do this but if you rely on this method alone you can miss your most fertile period which is in the couple of days prior to ovulation. Hope this makes sense and good luck! :lol:

Also, it varies from woman to woman as to how long it takes after ovulation for the temp to rise so it's best to use BBT charting in combination with opks and CM tracking. Even then, you never know for sure which day. My temp takes a few days to rise.

I am new to this bbt tracking. I've been TTC for 3 years now. Does anyone have any insights on my chart? Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I have no clue how to read them!! Lol. Could I possibly be pregnant? I am on cd 64, haven't had a period since 05/11/2022. But I have always had irregular periods because I was on the DEPO shot for years. It recently came back & I was having a regular one for a few months. Now, this. Idk if it's a possibility of pregnancy, or just irregular periods again. I'm scared to test because I dont wanna be disappointed yet again.

Screenshot_20220712-132527-837.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back