Lottiesbotties face lift!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
Well its been a while so i thought i would let you guys knhat we have had a brand spanking new web site and have added lots of exciting new products.

Dont forget even though we have had a new site everything is still made by us on our own premisis. We only make high quality items with TLC!

We are now offering custom personalised gifts and items. You tell us what you want and we can do it. from blankets, cozytoes to bibs to xmas stockings and sacks. so take a peek and dont forget to submit your 'Pregnancy forum' coupon at the checkout for 10% off exclusive to pf members!

If ordering for xmas please be sure to order before the 18th of december to allow for making and posting.

Hope to see you soon x

ooo nice one lis, any chance of a xmas tree decoration??

Looks lovely hun, loving those welsh bibs :wink: Do you have any instock or can they be made before xmas?

Was liking 'pwding bach' and 'Nadolig cynta' .

hi hun.. i can make some b4 xmas, i can do anything you want let me know what colour fabric etc.. and writting order via site xx

Recieved :D going to fabric shop today to get what you want :D

lisa please can you make me a blanket for jacks 1st birthday?
pm me the details if u will

We are closed for the year now as the last post day for christmas has passed.
i would like to just thank those who have bought from lottiesbotties in our first year of business and wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year, 2008 has been a really tough year for most of us money wise so lets hope 2009 is a little easier on us all. Have a great christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back