FINALLY a BFP!!!!!

:lol:Thank you guys SOOO much!! You are truly amazing gals and very supportive. Looking forward to seeing many more BFP's this month

congratulations! it's amazing when you see it! i know what it was like when i tested - i waited a week and then tested again just to make sure! :)

Huge congratulations to you both

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mths , look forward to following your pregnancy journey X

wow! big congratulations to you both hun - well worth the wait...
good luck and i wish you a smooth pregnancy xxx

thank you guys!!! yes 22 months is a LONG time and trust me my mentality probably couldn't handle another month lol. Not sure it's set in yet though, i've taken 5 tests and all :bfp:'s and I got to Dr. tomorrow to confirm with the blood test. It's amazing to think there's actually something inside of me now and every little cramp or anything scares me to death!!!

Congratulations - you must be around the same time as me x

well they confirmed that I am PREGNANT!!!!!! she told me I was just over 4 weeks along and they couldn't believe that all those tests picked it up so fast!! I am due March 24th which is 2 days after I figured it to be. I started crying again in the dr.'s office when she told me so now I'm just waiting till this weekend to tell our parents. I still haven't had any of the bad symptoms just cramping, boobs just started to hurt a little bit and I just started crying earlier when I talked to my DH so this could possibly be a fun ride!!! lol

hang in there larlybelle!!! We went on our very first vacation together since we've met and it finally happened!!! Guess it's true when they say to just relax which is the hardest thing to do!! wishing you lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back