Caleb Samuel...

Congrats hunny brought me to tears reading that x

Crikey!
What a fabulous birth weight, my brother was 9 and a half and mum had him vaginally :shock: :D
Congratulations, he's gorgeous! xxx

hi hun hope you are both doing ok and you are recovering nicely from the section, only just been on to see the pics of your little star and i must say WOW he is just gorgeous, well done xx

Awwww thanks roxanne! I really didn't think he could get more gorgeous than when he was born but he's really looking like a little boy now! He started smiling properly yesterday and I'm falling in love with him all over again!

Recovering really well from the section, some of my stitches have healed without even leaving a scar! My stomach feels a bit bruised at times but all in all I'm feeling good!

Hope you're feeling okay and little jack is doing well! Xxx

Awwww thanks roxanne! I really didn't think he could get more gorgeous than when he was born but he's really looking like a little boy now! He started smiling properly yesterday and I'm falling in love with him all over again!

Recovering really well from the section, some of my stitches have healed without even leaving a scar! My stomach feels a bit bruised at times but all in all I'm feeling good!

Hope you're feeling okay and little jack is doing well! Xxx

yh jack is doing great, been quite poorly with severe colic and acid reflus but is recovering, he has started smiling too now, he is so adorable.

glad you are healing so well, i cant believe how great c sections are, ive a small scan the size of a pip and thats it, as for the scar it just looks like a natural crease in my body you wouldnt know it was from the c-section at all. xxx

It's so cute isn't it when they start smiling! I can't get enough!

I'm amazed by the c-section as well, I know some people have really bad experiences but mine went really well!

Poor Jack! Glad he's recovering, we've been lucky that Caleb hasn't had any problems with colic/reflux!

Xx

Just seen this hun. Belated Congratulations. He is gorgeous and so glad you are healing well x

It's so cute isn't it when they start smiling! I can't get enough!

I'm amazed by the c-section as well, I know some people have really bad experiences but mine went really well!

Poor Jack! Glad he's recovering, we've been lucky that Caleb hasn't had any problems with colic/reflux!

Xx

lucky you im read to rip my hair out some days lol, jacks now constipated too so im ust going round in circles. :(

the only bad bit of mine was the one night i needed the nurse to drop the side of the bed so i could get out, but she slammed it down, which really shook the bed and made me jump up in fright which killed my stomach, it hurt that much i just burst out in tears and coudnt move

are you on facebook at all?

Caleb was really constipated a couple of weeks ago. We had him on the extra hungry milk right at the start because the first milk wasn't enough for him, but then he was having trouble going to the toilet. So we switched him back to first milk, changed from SMA to Aptamil and we've been giving him water as well as moving his legs in a cycling motion after feeds etc. Luckily that's done the trick and he's unstoppable now in the nappy department!

I really feel for you, the constipation was the worst, he used to scream trying to go to the toilet and he looked so scared!

I never kept the sides of the bed up in the hospital... They kept trying to put them up but I was moaning! I felt like a prisoner!!!

Yes I am on Facebook, I'll inbox you so you can add me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back