BBT Chart

Amy0695

Reaction score
Hi there!

Is someone able to please have a look at my chart and see if it looks right? Fertility Friend thinks I may have ovulated on CD 15 however I got a peak ovulation on a clearblue advanced fertility monitor on CD 17. I only had a small temp shift following the supposed O day, but it hasn’t gone up at all since, has only gone down a bit. Any advice is greatly appreciated ☺️ Thank you!
bf38f151-c30a-11e9-b6a7-33257f5fa310

That is strange!
Your chart looks pretty accurate to me that you ov’d on CD15, you have a massive jump in temp after you ov and this shows that.
Personally I would go with the temps over opks. How many times were you testing with opks on the the run up to CD15. Maybe you did get a surge later in the day and you still caught it on CD16 thinking that your first peak was CD16.
(Hope that makes sense lol)

I agree with char, mine done this is said I actually ovulated on the day I got my +.

Good luck

Some people will O before the positive LH. The more I read about OPKs the more I realize it's still not an exact science!

The more I dig into reading, the more I understand that medicine isn't exact science at all x

Any insights with my chart? Any help at all is greatly appreciated. I have no clue how to read this thing lol possible pregnancy? Scared to test and get let down yet again.

Screenshot_20220712-132527-837.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back